Monday, June 8, 2009

Research

Working on a project to gather information from all known giants living and deceased. I decided awhile back to include google maps in this research to pin point birth places. It does look like a few trends and clusters are appearing in the world map. This presents a problem for me as I do not know enough about mathematics to extrapoliate what these percentages are and how to calculate this over population. When I have completed the world map I will publish it on google for now it is still under construction. The trends seemed strong enough at this point that I can support the statement that there does seem to be a link to where a person is born may have some influence environmental my guess on affecting the pituitary gland.
I read a few years back in some medical journal that 25% of the population has a pituitary tumor. Most of those remain inactive. Could there be an environmental issue which activates these tumors? If so could this lead to some intervention through earlier diagnosis?

Thinking out loud again.....

Will work on getting some pics going soon. So much to learn and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment